The 43rd Linguistic Symposium on Romance Languages will be held April 17-19, 2013, at The Graduate Center, City University of New York, 365 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10016
The CUNY Grad Center, as it is also called, is one of the twenty four colleges and schools that make up The City University of New York (CUNY). The College of Staten Island, City University of New York, is also participating in the organization of LSRL43.
LSRL43 is supported by:
- A National Endowment for the Humanities Digital Humanities Start-Up Grant #HD-51543;
- A National Science Foundation Grant (#BCS-1256700);
- The College of Staten Island:
- The CUNY Advanced Research Collaborative
- The Program in Linguistics at The Graduate Center